I’ve had my phone back for week and a half and I have already dropped it in the bath and broken the screen. FUCKING HELL. It is now in a jug of rice and I pray that it works again.
↳ ENFJ (The Teacher)
ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up 3% of the general population.
ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
- most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
- personal values include friendships, education & learning, creativity, and community service
- among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
- commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfjs: oprah winfrey, martin luther king jr., pope john paul ii, and margaret mead
what guys say PMS does:
- turns women into emotional bitches
what PMS actually does:
- increases breast size from retaining water
- increases sex drive
- lowers a woman’s tolerance for sexism
also it ups our testosterone levels which makes their complaints incredibly ironic
So last night I went out with a guy for a drink (which escalated into many) and we were in Yokos (really crappy club in Aberystwyth) and the guy I last had a fling with turned up.
It could have been really strange, but you know what it was great to be able to say hi, get a high five, and just leave him alone without any strangeness.
The fact that the two guys both are named jack and both come from the midlands is another matter which I am yet to understand.